Sunday, May 27, 2012

Cat Diary (19): Laughter


This is an occasional Sunday feature where my cat, pardon, Her Majesty the Cat, offers her more or less gracious insight into my (and her) life.


There is a saying: "A good laugh is the best medicine, whether you are sick or not." So, as Pepca is having a cold, I think she needs a good dose of this medicine. Nothing can cheer Pepca up like a funny kitty picture, such as these (source):funny-cat-pictures-yikesfunny-cat-pictures-classic-lolcat15

funny-cat-pictures-i-should-probably-move1
funny-cat-pictures-untitled2
I'll tell you a secret: we cats prefer you humans to be happy, you are much easier to deal with than when you are not. So, I hope you had a good laugh at the expense of us kitties.
Which lolcat picture made you laugh the most?
Stay smiling!
Till next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!