Saturday, February 28, 2015

Getting to Know You: Favourite Games

gettingtoknowyou pepca

Getting to Know You is a feature, started by Jenni Elyse who wants to get to know fellow bloggers. This week’s topic of Getting to Know You is Favourite Games.

Games Collage

I don’t much play games lately, except when I get together with my cousins, but I do love them. Here are 5 of my all-time favourites and that recent silly obsession called 2048.

I used to play a lot of the others with my cousins and grandma when I was little, and sometimes I played them by myself – since I was an only child. :)

From top to bottom, left to right, in no particular order:

  • Ludo
  • Four in a Row
  • Mikado
  • Uno
  • 2048
  • Monopoly

What are your favourite games? Hop on to Jenni’s blog and share them with everyone if you want.

2 comments:

  1. I do love Monopoly, but I am big into "Rook", its especially fun with a big family or a good group of friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I play a game similar to 2048 called Threes. I was obsessed with it for so long. Now, I play it every now and then. I've always wanted to play Mikado. and, I've never heard of Ludo. Thanks for participating. Sorry it took me a while to get back to you. This weekend has been crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Don't hesitate to drop me a few strange new words! I'd love to hear what you think!